VeganBurg

April 30, 2015

I am pretty sure everyone has heard of VeganBurg, but incase you haven't, you can check out their website: http://www.veganburg.com/

They honestly have the best vegan burgers ever! It's even better than regular hamburgers, cheeseburgers etc.
I remember the first time I took it. I wasn't vegan at that time and I was already quite impressed with VeganBurg. Now that I'm vegan, I truly appreciate VeganBurg for what they do and I'm really thankful for their delicious burgers :)

I will be updating this post with more food that I try out at this restaurant so do come back and check this post again every once in a while :)



I usually go to the VeganBurg outlet at Eunos because it's the most convenient for me. That outlet is so cozy! I really like the interior design and ambience of the restaurant. There's something about vegan/vegetarian restaurants that make you feel peaceful :)

I have tried the Hawaiian Teriyaki and I can safely say that that is still my favourite. The pineapple adds a nice touch to the tender patty. The buns that they make is on point as well! It's filled with nuts and seeds, all of which are high in fibre so you can say buh-bye to constipation hahaha. The best part for me though, for this burger, is the teriyaki sauce! One must taste to understand. There are no words that can do VeganBurg justice.

Sometimes, they like to spice up their menu with new limited edition creations. I had the chance to try out their Nyonya Peranakan burger!
I'm not sure if this will be back but if it does revisit the stores, it's definitely worth a try! The sauce is pretty spicy so if you like hot and spicy foods, this is your burger. It's damn shiok.

Another one of my favourites is the Char-grilled Satay!
The peanut sauce in the burger will definitely remind you of satay. The patty is so delicious too! VeganBurg really perfected the texture of all their patties, they're delicious.

One of the cheapest burgers in VeganBurg is the Cracked Pepper Mayo!
I have not tried this but my sister has! She has this to say about this burger: Looks delicious on the outside and is delicious on the inside.

Mustang Relish is really delicious too! Especially if you like that mustard, tangy taste. The crispy patty is amazing. Definitely worth a try!

The patty in Chik'n Tartar is crispy and the texture is similar to that of a real chicken cutlet! Say "bye bye" to chicken slaughtering and say "hello" to VeganBurg's Chik'n Tartar!!

Smoky BBQ is really deliocious too with its strong BBQ sauce. The alfalfa and onions really add a lot of flavour to the burger. If you're into BBQ, this is your burger!

Another thing I love about VeganBurg is the presentation of the food! I love the 'outdoor-ish' concept which they have.
Their sides are also really fantastic, especially their vegan franks! Oh my goodness. They taste just like real sausages! My sister, who is practically a carnivore, loves these so much. 

Their Brown Rice Ice-Cream is absolutely divine. The nuts along with the chocolate coating and creamy ice-cream on the inside makes me want to cry. It's so good. This is definitely one of the best vegan ice-creams ever! It comes in two ice-cream flavours; chocolate or vanilla. I took chocolate but I'm sure vanilla is equally delicious :)

Thank you so much, VeganBurg!

You Might Also Like

0 comments